Whether you run an urgent care clinic or own a dental office, you know keeping a pest-free environment is extremely important. Pest problems in a healthcare facility can be dangerous for patients and staff alike, which is why it’s so important to choose a company with experience in healthcare facility pest control.
At Environmental Coalition Incorporated, we understand how crucial it is to protect your facility, and patients, from pests.
Dangerous Pest Problems in Healthcare Facilities
Patients expect their healthcare facility to be clean and safe. A pest infestation can severely damage your facility’s hard-earned reputation. It could even make patients sick.
- Ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, spiders are just a few of the most common pests found in healthcare facilities.
- Pests can carry bacteria that cause dozens of illnesses, with effects ranging from minor discomfort to death.
- The conditions created by pests can lead to serious consequences for your patients and facility.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Facility?
Our Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
To protect your healthcare facility from pests, it’s important to work with an experienced exterminator that has a robust process. Our integrated pest management process includes the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection of the facility and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a pest control plan that will achieve maximum results while minimizing disruption to staff and patients
- Proper sealing of entry points and exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from experienced technicians committed to keeping the facility pest-free
Healthcare Commercial Pest Control
Pests in your facility can disrupt operations, lower staff morale and harm your reputation with patients. You can trust the experts at Environmental Coalition Incorporated to keep pests out of your healthcare facility while minimizing disruptions and without using sprays or liquid pesticides that off-gas in the building. Contact us today to learn more about our services!