Traditional termite control treatments in Houston TX are designed to prevent structure entry
NEED TERMITE CONTROL IN HOUSTON TX?
Since termites live underground and in the walls, you are unlikely to find them before they’ve done serious damage. Depending on the time of year, the signs of a termite invasion aren’t always obvious and can be difficult to detect.
Signs of Termites Include:
- Termite droppings – they look like small, ridged, wood-colored pellets
- Mud tubes on surfaces – bridges between colony and the wood they consume
- Wings near entry points – they are all the same size and look like fish scales
To avoid worries, it is recommended that owners of commercial properties and property managers have regular inspections by pest control professionals to ensure preventative termite control.
RELIABLE TERMITE EXTERMINATORS
When it comes to the control of termites, property management professionals rely on Environmental Coalition Incorporated for preventative maintenance and termite removal for these reasons:
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Excellent Response Times
- Generous Warranties
- Comprehensive Knowledge of LEED PROGRAMS
- Highly Effective Service
- Non-Volatile Treatment Methods
- Impressive Safety Record
- Unmatched Customer Service
SAFE TERMITE CONTROL SERVICES
Environmental Coalition Incorporated has used safer alternatives to control pests in Houston TX businesses for over 30 years. You, your team members, and your building occupants can breathe easy knowing that we will use the most effective means possible to control pests without the use of spray or liquid pesticides.